Techniques Used to Support Your Goals
Myofascial Release & Trigger point
Deep therapy targeting muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Reduced pain
- Increased range of motion
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Reduced muscle hypertonicity, tension, and spasm
Gentle full body massage technique that focuses on increasing circulation and promoting relaxation.
- Reduced fatigue, stress, depression, and anxiety
- Relief of muscular tension, stiffness, and pain -helps with fibromyalgia, arthritis, and even chronic tension headaches
- Improved respiritory function
- Alleviates PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Increased activity of your immune system
Focusing on the special needs of the mother-to-be. While providing emotional support and nurturing touches, it provides relaxation by relieving stress on joints, eases neck and back pain, and helps to keep good posture. Some other benefits include:
- Helps relieve nausea
- Increased circulation
- Increased flow of nutrients to placenta
- Reduced fatigue
- Prepares muscles used during childbirth
- Reduced swelling
Decreases pain, stimulates the production of synovial fluid (joint lubrication)
- Increases mobilization
- Reduces tension for sports related injuries
- Arthritic joint support
The compression of muscle fibers (muscle tension), nerve tissue and blood vessels develops strain, which always leads to the development of inflammation. This inflammation creates the pain associated with Fibromyalgia. Massage techniques targeted to relive this tension will support the process in easing inflammation.
I would love to talk with you about these added services...